Thursday, December 10, 2015

Over time

Today we attached rubber bands to the edge of the lift so that the lift flexes and allows the ball enter the launcher but now another problem we are facing is that only one set of wheels to the launcher is moving and we believe that this is due to the brain so we tested a new brain and it wasn't a brain issue. Micheal also fixed up the code to the robot so the controls to work the robot are easier. Will and Nick since they finished the challenge already is somewhat assisting us by giving us parts so that we can complete the challenge.

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

solidworks robot (incomplete)

The Time Has Come

Today is the day to do the challenge and our group is facing a critical problem that is preventing us from doing the challenge. Now we are having problems with getting the ball into the launcher because the ball gets stuck. We also are having battery failures when practicing like the battery being to weak. So we plan on doing the challenge tomorrow and losing ten points bringing us to a 90.

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

The End Is Near

Today we attached the lift to the robot but the robot is not connected to the code we made for the challenge. So Michael is staying after school to make some finishing touches on the robot such as putting the code on the robot is that we can do the challenge tomorrow.

Monday, December 7, 2015

Final Days

Everything for the robot is done but now we are facing a very bad problem. We can not get the ball to the launcher. We made the tank tread mechanism to carry the ball but we need to install it and then test how the robot functions  when it is complete. Another problem is that there are two days left in the challenge.

Friday, December 4, 2015


Today we started to build a lift that will carry the ball to the launcher. Its a metal lift similar to nicks group that will move the ball to the launcher using tank tread. Also we added wheels to the motors of the launcher that will carry the ball to the wheels that launch the ball. The only problem is attaching this to the robot.